A RICH LIFE
I can picture myself living here, surrounded by mammoth crystal chandeliers hanging in nearly every room, each with its own fireplace, and red velvet curtains framing the windows. There I am, in a long green dress adorned with wild pink roses, reclining on a daybed, lost in a romance novel.
But then, I also crave a life of simplicity, and envision myself in a tiny rustic house tucked away in the woods. It is there I read by candlelight and spend my days foraging for mushrooms.
Is it crazy to wan to be a queen one day and the next, a recluse? I don’t know how to reconcile these conflicting desires. In my real life, I’m closer to the second version. I love everything about the outdoors, I forage, garden, and have even made natural rope from dogbane fibers. But then, the wanna-be princess/queen emerges unexpectedly, and occasionally, I long for days of massages, personal chefs, travel, and luxury. I guess this is the beauty of dreaming, we’re constantly writing our own stories in our minds.

